Friday, November 25, 2005

I Bet You Think This Blog Is About You?

Your so Vain...
I bet you think these posts were about you.
Your so Vain...
You probably think this one is about you..
Don't you...Don't you...

Well...it's not.
I blame myself for everything I have done.
I used to be Vain...
Now I hate Vain people.

(One more thing completely off the subject... Why did Blaine try and kill Batman? I always hated Blaine. Did he have some unpaid parking tickets or something? I really can't remember? Batman kicked his fucking ass in the end though, didn't he? Blaine was a stupid piece of shit. Fucking insane in the membrane ass motherfuc#er. Trying to kill Bruce Wayne..em Batman. Batman showed his dumb ass though. Good Old Batman. Always kickin' them bad dudes asses in the end. Always...)

7 Comments:

At 10:30 PM, Blogger Cie Cheesemeister said...

Well...
Isn't everything in the universe about me???
Just kidding.
I hate vain people too!
There's a fine line between taking responsibility for what you've done and weighing yourself down with guilt. Hope you're doing more of the former than the latter.
Peace,
Cheesy

 
At 12:37 AM, Blogger Doughboy said...

I vote Cheesemeister the coolest person on the face of the earth... Hell.... Cheesemeister for president of the planet Earth!!!

 
At 12:44 AM, Blogger Doughboy said...

Everyone seems to point their crusty little nailbitten fingers at me on the holidays and I never do shizzle. So I am silently protesting them by being silent. Not really original...but it works. Except some are too stupid to know what I am doing so they ask, "What's wrong, Doughboy?" To which I reply, silently, "Hey, Fuck You Too....Ya dumbass piece of shizzle." And I laugh and oh do I laugh.....

 
At 11:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo, liked your post.

 
At 11:55 PM, Blogger Doughboy said...

Thanks man all comments appreciated. Anyone who still says Yo is cool in my books man...Keep it real.

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger Kathleen Callon said...

Your posts are FUNNY.

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger Doughboy said...

Thank You Kathleen Callon I would like to think I make some people laugh some of the time

 

Post a Comment

<< Home