Sunday, December 18, 2005

Allright Then

Little Star Shine Your light down
On everyone 'cause I don't dont care

Ain't it fun when your friends hate what you've become?
Shimmy Shimmy ya Shimmy Yam Shimmy Yea..
Gimme the mike so I can put it away
Off on a natural cause.. Bon Voyage

I am only entertaining you I....
Take you to a place that you can't see
But I believe we can fly
I think I used to have a purpose...
But every day is exactly the same

Talkin' shit about us?
We don't give a Fuck anyway!
Be Warned...Be Warned!!!!
Me plus You equals..
The Horsemen are drawing nearer..
Then again that might have been a dream...
I think I used to have a voice..


Dumbass DoUgHbOy Rant
#345,879,019,423,013
And still RaNtInG
PeAcE-WhAtEvA'

2 Comments:

At 3:46 PM, Blogger Doughboy said...

Nothin Man is a song by Pearl Jam
Just a ranter by nature so naturally I rant... and a ranting I will go.
Peace-WhatevA'
DoUgHbOy

 
At 5:22 AM, Blogger Cie Cheesemeister said...

Very cool!
I always appreciate the poetry and sympathize with the rants.
So, rant on, my friend, rant on!
Peace.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home