Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Why Do I, Why do you.

(or the answer you seek is Yes)

Why Do I Care, Why do you stare? Why Do I Choose, Why do you loose? Why Do I Fall, Why do you crawl? Why Do I Speak, Why don't you listen? Why Do I Act, Why don't you react? Why Do I Vision, Why can't you see? Why Do I See, Why don't you open your eyes? Why Do I Think, Why can't you say? Why Do I Ask, Why can't you question? Why Do I Do, Why can't you too? Why Do I Play, Why do you use me? Life ain't no game, I ain't no pawn. Hey, Fuck You Too, What do you want? You wanna stab me in the back some more? You ain't my daddy, he died 10 years ago. Don't try to run my life like you are, CHECK YOURSELF! Biatch.....

You cold heart havin', not a damn thing knowin' ass, past livin' in, not sayin' what you mean only what you think I want to hear, that is an asshole and don't even know it, brick wall, stubborn Dumbass!


Not directed to anyone in particular,
But no apologies to anyone either.
My friends know who they are,
Or better Who I am.
Just a rambling of sorts.
No apologies to anyone.
Uh... Did I say that twice?
Take it how you wanna.
Peace-WhatevA'
Hey, I ain't all that cleva'
But least I ain't no Dumbass!

DoUgHbOy

4 Comments:

At 2:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Bat.
How I wonder what your at?
Up above the World so high..
Like a tea tray in the Sky.

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger Doughboy said...

Bridg- Thanks for the comment.
Sure, but Anonymous it shall be.
Just this one rant right?
Yoda Speaks through me sometimes...
He is quite a colorfull fellow.
Short as he may be.
Anyways...

Just let me Know.
LOL
Peace-Whateva'
DoUgHbOy

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger Doughboy said...

Madhatta' funny shit and great quote. Keep 'em comin'

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger kiss_my_ass said...

doughboy I know who you are talkin about :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home