Saturday, December 17, 2005

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday Yea!!!!

Another year older and another day closer. To what? To Nothing!!! Even if I knew I sure wouldn't tell you, would I? You think I'm stupid or something....I can't reveal all my plans for world domination to thee. At least not until I become ruler of some small island or country of course, damn idiot penguins would surely invade and set up shop or somethin'. Peace-Out and chill out. The world sucks and another day begins. Fuck It man Fuck it. Stupid ass motherfuckin' new day can kiss my fucking ass.

Another Day

Just Another Struggle
Fuck It
I don't like to Quarrel
Fuck It
Stupid Ass Jungle
Fuck It
Fuckin' too tired to try
Fuck It
So easy to fuckin'...

Fuckity Fuckin' Fucker, Fuck head, Fuck stick
I could give a Fuck less,
but I don't.
I could care but I won't.
"Ain't it fun when you know that your gonna die young?" GNR
It's such fun.

4 Comments:

At 3:42 PM, Blogger Doughboy said...

Haven't been to Derek's
The only Derek I know is Derek and the Dominos (Old ass band with Eric Clapton)
Peace-Yo
Happy Un-Birthday To Ya
DoUgHbOy

 
At 9:43 PM, Blogger kiss_my_ass said...

Happy birthday to you
I really miss you
Can't wait till I see you
I'm in love with you!

Happy Birthday Sweetie!!

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger Doughboy said...

Love You too Muneca
Hopefully I won't get shot for it though...LOL
Can't wait to see you again
Peace-WhatevA'
DoUgHbOy

 
At 5:23 AM, Blogger Cie Cheesemeister said...

You can't die young, 'cause then who'd be crazy enough to read the wierd crap I write, and even relate to it sometimes??
Peace,
Cheesy 1

 

Post a Comment

<< Home