Thursday, December 01, 2005

bLoGgInG iS tOo CoMpLiCated or My BlOg SuCks

My blog sucks My blog sucks My blog sucks
Say that three times fast. Again, repeat, spread the damn word. I have expressed my feelings here and I don't care what the whole world may think of them.

No, I'm not Rainman. Just a 26 year old kid trying something that I thought was a freedom of expression. I just don't get it. So I will be quiet and write Stupid Lame Dumbass Poetry for myself. I thought I was helping some great cause, now I'll just help and hate myself at the same time.

I'm not a Hata'. Never have been, never was, never will be. Thats your freedom your opinion your voice, your perogitive.

Guess that I am kind of lost here in the "blogging world".
Damn, just when I thought that I found a place to chill.
ROTFL (Old school AOL for you.)

Racism does suck, In whatever form.

I'm out.
Peace WhatevA'
Fuck the Hata's
This may be my last hatefull post...
Then again it may not be.
Thats my perogitive.
Thanks for listening.
Thanks for everything.

5 Comments:

At 3:15 AM, Blogger Cie Cheesemeister said...

If your blog sucks, my blog blows. Be an obnoxious ass, like me, and say to hell with it, I will post and if y'all don't like it, you can stick it where the sun don't shine!
And indeed racism does suck. As does sexism and homophobia. Sometimes I swear if I one more time have to hear homophobic comments from my family about how all gay guys just want to screw little boys I'm gonna jump out a window!
If I did this in the front of their house it wouldn't be a problem. In the back, it's kinda a long drop and I'd probably break something.
I used to get into big arguments but it's just not worth it. They're not going to change. So any more I keep my mouth shut, roll my eyes and bury my beak in the newspaper.
Ignorance is not bliss!
Keep blogging, dammit! At least you're thinking, unlike so many out there.
Peace,
The Cheesemeister

 
At 6:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you, Cheesemeister.
Did you get mean e-mail or something, Doughboy? Be proud. I got a several-page put-down in someone else's comments after I commented about why I spelled out "Jesus" with naked Barbies for Easter on my blog.
So what?

 
At 3:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The writer of this blog is one of the best friends I have and best people in the world I think he may be mad at me. But I'm sure we will work it out. He is closer than a brother to me.

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger Cooper said...

doughboy what the fuck are you talking about.

Other than that....If you are twenty six years old you are not a kid.... I say this with no malice it is just a fact.
I mean I realize that men mature later thatn women, hence my past tendancy to date older guys but nope you are not a kid at 26.

:)

you make me laugh.

signed
nota hata too

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger Doughboy said...

Cheesemeister- You are my muse, source of inspiration, my everything.:);) Thank You.

T in KC-I ain't nobodys pawn.
Never have been never will. Check Yourself.

Alice AkA nota hata too- No I'm not a kid anymore, I'm not kidding you. I look like I'm 22, but I feel like I'm 82 some days.:) Thanks for your contuinued support. Peace to You and Your great cause against the hatas'. Hata's suck serious azz. Thank you for telling me I make you laugh. I did my job then.:);)

Wiersdo- Thanks for your kind comments here. Your site is great and thanks for the support.:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home