Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Its A Celebration...

Everyone Has a Time
To Celebrate Anything,
& Everything They Want To,
A Very, Merry, Unbirthday to You!!


This is a time of year were celebrations seem to get in full swing. I celebrate 364 days a year on each and every un-birthday I have. I have a lot more days to celebrate that way, LoL. This season used to be a problem for me but I have grown out of the blinds that once surrounded my eyes. I no longer simply focus on my day to day struggle and see that some others have life a lot worse off than me. They celebrate their beliefs in the midst of persecution, ridicule, gunfire, threats against their life. They choose to stand for their beliefs even if it may be the last time they do so. So to everyone out in the world living in an everday struggle to merely servive the DoUgHbOy sends out his regards. Keep Standin' Up for what You belive in. I'll keep supportin' you in whatever way that I can. Have a Very Merry Un-birthday and many many more to come.

5 Comments:

At 7:07 PM, Blogger Dr. Gregory Roberts said...

If there were one gift I could give everyone it would be the ability to appreciate the smallest of things in life. Unfortunately, it is extremely difficult for people to understand how great of a life they are leading without first showing them how terrible of a life they could have.

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger Cooper said...

here here

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger Bsoholic said...

Merry Un-birthday!!!

 
At 12:45 AM, Blogger Cie Cheesemeister said...

A very merry unbirthday indeed!
I'm doing ok this holiday season. I'm just not real motivated to decorate. I'll do it at the last minute and then the damn tree will stay up until my birthday, which is February 15th!
At the moment I feel a bit like Bob Cratchit in his cold office with his one lump of coal allotment. My office is drafty and I dare not turn up the thermostat. I pour more hot water from the carafe into the teacup and it's cold within three minutes. I'm actually wearing my coat!
It's 11 below outside.
The 30 degrees it's supposed to rise to today will feel tropical by compare!
If I ever wanted a "nip" of something, the time would be now! Other than the frost-nip that's forming on my fingers...
Peace,
The Frozen Cheesemeister

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger Doughboy said...

Grey- Thank you for your thought prevoking comment and I couldn't agree with you more.
Alice- Thanks for stopping by. Keep on with all your wonderfull causes that you help out daily.
BSOholic- A very merry unbirthday to you.
CheeseMeister- Hope your office warms up a bit. Until then I know that you have a warm heart so try and tap it for some warmth.
Peace-Out
I'm Outy
Keepin' It Real
Ain't Nothin Gonna Slow Me Down
DoUgHbOy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home