Saturday, December 17, 2005

Snow Sucks

Damn Penguins returned yet again to my humble abode. Prancing around like small penguins are known to do. No one knows that deep inside their devious little minds plans brew for world domination and other such mischief. I hate those little fuckers and hope they get diarrea again from the beer they consume while driving their sleds about. Fucking drunk ass penguins, who gave them their licenses anyway, sliding about to and fro.
God forsaken Emperor penguin decides to camp out in my back yard again, he comes up to the front door asking if I have any olives for his martini. I reply,
"No fucker drive your happy ass down to the Piggly Wiggly, get your own damn olives. You Stupid Fucker!!! You better not leave any empties lying around my yard again, stupid ass tuxedo wearing bastard. Go Fuck Yourself!!!"
Then the leader simply walked off astonished and sent his hoodlums to gally vant around the house and yard, depositing penguin droppings as they frolic. Fucking stupid ass Emperor simply sat with his drunk ass while his cohorts danced about knocking over each other in the process of running after beer.

Wait until the penguins arrive at your home see what they do to you. It ain't no fun man it ain't no fun.

Peace-WhatevA'
More Penguin Chronicles to come
DoUgHbOy

1 Comments:

At 5:25 AM, Blogger Cie Cheesemeister said...

Once when very sleep deprived I thought I saw a penguin floating on my ceiling. I wonder if I have to do some psychic research into the phenomenon of evil astral penguins??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home