Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I Don't LikeY

I don't like my bitch Mom...
But I still love her.
I don't like much of anything she's done...
Or what I know of her.

I don't like my Family...
But I still love them.
They always know just how to make me feel...
When I sit at the table with 'em.

I don't like my ex-girfriends...
But I still love them.
They helped me through some rough times...
I would like to think that I helped 'em.

I don't like many things...
For all of my own reasons.
What is it with some people?..
I could never understand them.

I Love my Dad...
And all I know about him.
Some people didn't know him.
But, hey...Fuck Them.

I love my Grandpa...
He always could make me smile...
I sometimes can't remember him...
For all my own reasons.

I love my Grandma...
She was always there...
To catch me when I fall.
So I'll be there for her.

Is that a problem?

I don't like my Brother...
But I still love him.
The way he makes fun of me...
That ain't no problem.

I just don't care about...
The people who don't care for me.
I have a lot less problems that way.
What's it to Ya?

Again,
Take nothing too seriously,
just poetry,
just the way I felt written poorly

More Lame, Shitty, Poetry for the Masses.

4 Comments:

At 4:35 AM, Blogger Cie Cheesemeister said...

I like the way you write. It's always real.
I don't have any earth-shattering commentary at the moment because I fried my brain making the heinous Serious Post! Besides, it's 5:30 in the morning. Almost time to go home.
Families--they just put the FUN in dysfunctional, don't they?
My family will never understand me and the one thing I've learned is to keep my lip zipped and let their ignorant comments roll off, 'cause they're never gonna change.
Sometimes it's easier said than done. So I wish you luck!
Peace,
Cheesy

 
At 12:28 PM, Blogger Doughboy said...

Good Luck to you too. Cheesemeister, Seriously, Serious one.

 
At 11:53 PM, Blogger The Creative Death said...

Don't feel that its poetry for the masses. Anything that comes straight from you, isn't for the masses its for the emotion that you feel inside to be released. Its written from what comes inside, and only for that reason does it come to exist in whatever form you release it in, whether its poetry or even just a rant.

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger Doughboy said...

Thank You, The Creative Death, That is so true and the masses have nuthin' ta do with it. The masses never read my shit, but it's there if they wanna.My poetry is Lame at best but at least it's mine. Some of my rants are the funniest yet truest shit I ever wrote 'cause it's less edited. Poetry is sometimes a problem for me 'cause I have to "framework my rant." For lack of a better term. Thanks for your advice.
Peace-To-You
Good-Luck

 

Post a Comment

<< Home