Monday, November 28, 2005

I Wear Black...What's It To Ya?

I wear black 'cause I'm Happy. I wear black 'cause I'm Sad. I wear black 'cause I'm Nervous. I wear black 'cause I'm Mad. I wear black 'cause I'm Depressed. I wear black 'cause I'm Lonely. I wear black 'cause I'm Typecast. I wear black 'cause I'm Alone. I wear black 'cause I'm Insecure. I wear black 'cause I'm Anxious. I wear black 'cause I'm Cool. I wear black 'cause I'm Not. I wear black 'cause I'm Popular. I wear black 'cause I'm Poetic. I wear black 'cause I..I...Sta.. Sta.. Stutta'. I wear black 'cause I Can. I wear black 'cause It's Warm. I wear black 'cause It's Cold. I wear black 'cause It's Hot. I wear black 'cause It Snows. I wear black 'cause I'm Stupid. I wear black 'cause I'm Smart. I wear black 'cause It's Raining. I wear black 'cause It's Dark. I wear black 'cause I'm Stoic. I wear black 'cause It's Art. I wear black 'cause I'm Fat. I wear black 'cause I'm Thin. I wear black 'cause I'm Skinny. I wear black 'cause It's In. I wear black 'cause It's Not. I wear black 'cause I just wanna Blend In. I wear black 'cause I'm Proud. I wear black 'cause I'm Ashamed. I wear black 'cause I'm Me.I wear black 'cause I'm Lame. I wear black 'cause I'm Not You. I wear black 'cause I'm Big Boned. I wear black 'cause I'm a Doughboy. I wear black 'cause I Wanna Dress Up. I wear black 'cause I Wanna Dress Down. I wear black 'cause I Like It. I wear black 'cause I Don't. I wear black 'cause I'm Strong. I wear black 'cause I'm Weak. I wear black just 'cause I Do.

And sometimes I just wear black, what's it to you?

Again, Poetry is just poetry, don't take it too literally.

6 Comments:

At 10:57 PM, Blogger The Creative Death said...

I wear black cuz I look good in it.
ha.
I really like this.

 
At 11:01 PM, Blogger Doughboy said...

Cool... thank you. I think you do too. At least in your BW pics. :) That means a lot coming from a real poet. Thanks Again.

 
At 11:31 PM, Blogger Logophile said...

I wear alot of black myself, I hear it is slimming and classic.

 
At 4:53 AM, Blogger Minka said...

I love black too. Very classic.
But I also have a passion of a pink scarf with that black suit or a yellow shirt with the black boots.
I am not fond of orange, ´cause I can´t pull it off :)

 
At 7:07 AM, Blogger Bsoholic said...

Black is slimming. Cool poetry!

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger Doughboy said...

Thanks to everyone for commenting on my Lame Sappy poetry yet again. Thanks for anwering the question, "What's it to you?", Thank you for getting something out of it too.
The Creative Death- Thanks for your support and the tip on the marshmallows.:)
Ariella-Thanks for your support. It is classic, especially in a pinstripe suit.
Monika- Thanks for your support. Black goes with anything, even dark blue.
Bsoholic- Thanks for your support. Transformers rule. Optimus Prime rula'. He's a bad Motha'.
Viola- Thanks for your support. Glad to see you like our country.
Good luck in Italy. Hope everything works out well for you there. Hope you get to visit here someday. We have a beautifull country. Italy is beautifull as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home