Sunday, November 27, 2005

Madd Props

I would like to give shouts out to those people who have supported me in my blogging struggle. Props go out first to the Cheesemiester, without her this great blog would have never came to be so great and diverse.
(at least in my opinion great and diverse)
Anyone who likes my site will LOVE the Cheesemeisters and her long list of followers are each unique in their own way.So click away at her links. They are all great and each one a mite different than the rest of those blogs out their who seem centered on themselves.
Peace-WhatevA'
Have A Good Day

10 Comments:

At 7:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She was entertaining, but I didn't have the patience to look at ALL her inane test results in the latest post.
But it is always nice to meet someone else my age who is crazy.

 
At 8:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for leading me here and another rising moon.

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger Doughboy said...

Mr. Weirdso there is always a difference between crazy and eccentric. I believe her to be eccentric.

 
At 4:21 AM, Blogger Ticharu said...

We keep escaping from the 'home' and starting blogs!

 
At 5:55 AM, Blogger Minka said...

Well she needs to be rich to be called eccentric, if she is not...I guess she is just weird like the rest of us ;)
Came here over TLPĀ“s page and enjoyed myself.

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger Doug The Una said...

I like the site and I'll check out the cheesemeister. That's Dr. or Ms. Weirsdo, though, not Mr.

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger Doughboy said...

Thank you for all the wonderfull comments on my blog. I appreciate all kind support.

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger Doughboy said...

Ticharu define "WE"
Monika thanks for the kind support.
Your site is great.
Odysseys thinks for the kind support. Your site is great.
Weirdso, excuse me, Dr. Ms., thanks for your support.
Doug thanks for the clarifacation and support. Your site is great.

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger Doughboy said...

I just like the word eccentric better.

 
At 12:25 PM, Blogger Doughboy said...

;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home