Saturday, January 07, 2006

Father Time... Your Time is Short

Whether or not to blogg seems to be the question of the day. Blogging used to be a creative outlet for me and it still is but.. It seems as though my creative energies are expressing theirselves in extremely dark forms as of late. To blogg a funny post seems to become harder and harder as the days progress. 2005 was a year of shit for me and 2006 had better not be another year of the same. I will personally kick the ass of father time if it is not and ask for it back. Where's my refund biatch??? So nice to think about yet entirely impossible. While I am kicking father times ass I will beat him especially hard for previous years of shit and sass. Beyond comprehension, he won't know who the fuck is staring back at him in his mirror. Fucking piece of shit ass fuck thinks he has the best of me, better think again, fucker!!! 2006 is gonna be great, Fuck time and all the shit that comes with it. Eat shit and die father time... Eat Shit and Die!!! You sick fuck you...

5 Comments:

At 12:27 AM, Blogger Cie Cheesemeister said...

Isn't he just??
But whose ass I really want to kick right now is whoever thought of the idea to penalize people with huge overdraft charges when their account goes negative. The fact that I can't balance a checkbook aside, $30 per mishap is ridiculous! I really want to pull a Project Mayhem on these people!
I'm generally a peaceful person. But I really hate the kind of people who impose things like this on others.
And that is my rant...sorry!
I agree about Father Time.
And am still trying to figure out how to travel time!
Peace,
The Cheesemeister

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger Doughboy said...

Let me know when you get the Delorean fixed.LOL

 
At 2:22 PM, Blogger kiss_my_ass said...

A little angry there my dear???

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger Doughboy said...

Cheesy, banks suck, Keep your head up, good luck.
Muneca, I am not Angry. Just Chillin like I always do.
Bridget, emotion is the spice of life.

 
At 7:11 AM, Blogger bluesclues said...

Cheesemeister,

"Total service charges collected by U.S. banks in 2004: $32,000,000,000" (from jan 2006 harpers index).

I would like to sign up for your project.

Sincerely!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home