Thursday, January 05, 2006

Rants from Afar

Jim Morrison rants in the late 60's early 70's

In this dim cave
we can go no further.
Here money is the key
to smooth age. Horses,
givers of guilt. Great
bags of gold.

Heaven or Hell the circus
of your actions

If it's no problem, why mention it.
Everything spoken means that,
its oppisite, & everything else.
I'm alive, I'm dying.

Fear is a porch where winds
___slide thru in the North
A face at the Window that
___becomes a leaf
An eagle sensing disaster
But soaring gracefully above
A rabbit shining in the night.

Not really important...
but somehow enlightening

Showing what people were thinking at that time in history, whether or not you agree with who they were as an individual is not important.

3 Comments:

At 7:53 PM, Blogger Jim said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhaha ......










my prob is dat i laff too much
girls dont take me seriuosly

 
At 6:04 PM, Blogger Doughboy said...

Perhaps finding a happy medium between being too serious and too happy may work better for you. I don't know... Man I laugh all the time too.

 
At 12:29 AM, Blogger Cie Cheesemeister said...

I sometimes make jokes which make people think I'm really morbid or heartless, but I'm not. I've had to learn to curb this aspect of my personality.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home