Sunday, December 18, 2005

I Got Soul

No one will ever know truly what the president did or did not authorize just as the American people do not know who killed Kennedy or what Nixon did at Watergate. Even after all the reports, commissions etc. We still don't know. We only know and will know what they want us to see and hear. History repeats itself.

America needs to be protected. The President, as commander and chief, should be at the head of this but he can not just make up his own law. We have a system of checks and balances in place for lawmaking. The president knew this in 2001. Let the lawmaking body of government make the law in the correct way. No one would have questioned him if he had. So now this huge debate arises, and he wonders Why? Protect America, Sir, and don't lie to it's people about it.

Circular answers to pointed questions. Pointed answers to circular questions. Reherse, reherse, reherse, repeat, repeat, repeat, rinse, dry. Sunrise, Sunset. Sunrise, Sunset. Duck the question. Reherse, rinse, repeat, dry. Kiss the baby.


I support our Troops.
I support the protection of America.
I'm just critical of the Prez
.
DoUgHbOy rants on...
And the rant goes on.
Peace-WhatevA'

4 Comments:

At 7:40 PM, Blogger lime said...

yeah, i hear ya on that one. thanks for popping by my place too.

 
At 9:33 PM, Blogger Cooper said...

not me



i support out troops but on the rest we diverge

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger Doughboy said...

Alice-
America has always policed the world I am not cool with that.
I support our troops and out troops. They need to come home.
I do not support genocide of any kind. I believe alot of that is going on in the world today. Especially in the Middle East.

The Bill of Rights outlines our freedoms. I do not support the invasion of privacy going on in America. It is fundamentally wrong.

I, as a general rule, do not support meanies. Meanies have their own agenda and cloak it.

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger Doughboy said...

Alice you have a wonderfull site and I agree with everything that you post. At least what I have read. Keep up the good work.

Thanks Bridget and Lime for stopping by. Great sites you both have. Fun and Funny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home