Sunday, January 01, 2006

2006 RaNtS a SeCoNd

Looking out my back window to the porch I sat wondering, even going so far as to ponder one of lifes mysteries, " What The Fuck?". Like... What the fuck are we here for?, What the fuck has my neighbor done to his backyard?, What the fuck is going on?, etc. You can just about place "What the fuck..." at the beginning of any of the great mysteries of the world and it usually fits. So I write dumbass, lame poetry, or whatever the Fuck it is, to celebrate the New Year. I was going to just say Fuck It like 2000 and 6 times but that would take more time and effort than I care to expend. Anyways...
What the Fuck?
WTF is the deal? WTF is wrong with ya? WTF are ya doing here? WTF is your problem today? WTF, no really like WTF? WTF, how about you eat shit and die? WTF, forget about it. WTF, WTF, WTF?

And so a new year begins, and What the Fuck do you know.... Still ranting and raving. HA HA...
PeAcE in 2006
Peace-WhatevA' and WherevA'
Have Fun and Don't be a MeAnIe

3 Comments:

At 12:06 PM, Blogger Doughboy said...

Bridget what are you talking about?

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger Doughboy said...

Didn't mean anything by that I was just ranting.
Peace

 
At 12:31 AM, Blogger Cie Cheesemeister said...

I cuss like a bastard when I'm driving. I would never pull any stupid road rage stunts. I don't even flip people off any more. But I sit in my car and call them all kinds of creative things. There are some really crappy drivers out there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home