Sunday, April 23, 2006

The Penguin Master Chewbacca

And so it begins again the saga of the great penguin master, the Chewbaca. These mighty renegades on a quest to overpower the dark lord and shit have encamped in my back yard again. They will not leave. They get drunk and gally vant about and such so as to make one sick. I have not dared to question these mighty beasts as not to anger them. The gally vanting goes into all hours of the night and early morning. It is quite annoying.
To try to talk and reason with them would be pointless. All they seem to do is grunt and baa like a mountain goat. They do one thing though, they keep the damn penguins at bay. Since the chewbacca have come I have yet to see a penguin again. For that I give them thanks.
And so I have nicknamed these chewbacca the penguin masters. I dont think they are much better than those damn penguins.
(hope this small tale amuses those who have requested it)

On a side note I am doing great. The doughboy finds little
time to write as of late. My former computer got fried and so a new one had to
be acquired. Anyway... hope everyone out in blogland is doing great and shit.

Peace Whateva'

Doughboy

2 Comments:

At 6:11 PM, Blogger Cie Cheesemeister said...

I am celebrating the Doughboy's return!
What is it about penguins? One night when I was very sleep deprived but couldn't sleep for anything, I swore there was one standing in the corner!
The word verification thingy at the bottom says "wetlwn." I find that amusing.

 
At 4:30 AM, Blogger Cie Cheesemeister said...

Miss you, Roland! Your comments are always welcome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home